Saturday, August 15, 2009

breakfast time

This morning I got up to make Athen breakfast, I was SUPER excited cause I made him pancakes that looked like "mouse".... and I just KNEW he was going to FLIP over them....Yeah, no so much.... He didn't even comment... =(


Here is a video of him praying at breakfast.... he's getting better with it, kinda =)

{he is saying "God, our Father"}

((sorry its side ways - I swear its the right way when I play it from where its saved, UGH!))

Athen really does have an abundant about of common sense (I think) For example this morning we were out side on his swing set and there was a spider web with a spider and then there was another smaller spider, I made the comment "aw, look at that baby spider" and he replied "there's he's mama, where's he's daddy???" smart!

He is also into "babies" which are really his mickey mouses (yeah he has like 4 of them I think) anyway, this morning he got out of bed with his baby.... put his baby in the stroller took it for a stroll, then he needed to do something so I had to watch the baby and rock it, and hold it and love it - per his directions. Last night he had the stroller out and said there was a baby in it, I asked him "whats your baby's name? " he said "baby name, Kevin" hahaha!!!

No comments: