Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fun with Family

As most afternoons here lately, Athen and I went to see Becky after work/daycare today. Kevin was there waiting on us. Sharon, Leiland, and Nana were also there. They were going to go swimming and invited us along. I didn't have any "swim" clothes with me, nor did Kevin. But he ran up to the store and got him some and got Boo some swimmies... Well.... just as SOON as Kevin was walking up with his swimming attire and swimmies (athen's not his =) ) in hand... Guess who JUMPS in the pool with nothing but fearlessness... Yeppers, that would be my child... So in I go after him... fully dressed. I am pretty sure that he would have not drown, but I wasn't going to wait around to see if he was going to "sink or swim"


Needs less to say, he had his floats on the REST of the time. Although, really, its not his fault... he doesn't know the difference in having them on and not... he just knows pool=fun =)



The boys had a really good time playing together and eating dinner together.... Here are a few pictures I got with my camera phone... I think we all had a good time... it was nice to enjoy some sun ((not so much the wet clothes part))


Athen in the "kiddie" pool... This one was just his size, however the bigger one looked way more fun!!


The boys getting ready to eat some PIZZA!!!
((work it sharon!))
Don't know what in the world Nana is doing!!!

No comments: