Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Little Ears
Tomorrow Athen has an appointment with Dr. Allen (ear doctor) I can see one of his tubes and I think I can see the other one, plus its time for him to have a check up cause it was a year in February. I (my mother and Kevin may disagree - but we all know, a mother knows best =) ) think that his balance and clumsiness has gotten a bit worse here lately... Said all that to say, say a little prayer for him tomorrow.... we may have another around of tubes ahead of us...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy cow! I'm out of pocket for a few days and don't get to check blogs and when I do this morning you've posted like 20!! Where do you find the time to do that!!?
So sorry we didn't get to catch up with you guys...please forgive me! We were on the go non-stop and Kinsey was so worn out. Maybe next time...hope Athen's Dr. visit goes well today. We are thinking about him.
Post a Comment