{There is a back story to the post title, I won't share it on here for I wouldn't want to embarrass my hubby, but those of you who know it....there's a free laugh for ya}
So Athen had his check up today, its been 15 months since he had his tubes put in, and................. seems as though we are good to go! One like I said, is coming out and the other is still in there. The one that is out the ear is functioning on its own properly and the tube that is still in is still functioning as well. Dr Allen says no need to come back to see him unless Athen's doctor seems to think so. KNOCK ON WOOD, Athen has not been to his pediatrician since the first of December! I do so hope that he won't get back until his three year check up this December...
Anyhoo, all is well.... The balance thing, well..... who knows, I think there is something going on there.... may just have to wait it out....
No comments:
Post a Comment