Saturday, May 16, 2009

Proud of you Buddy!

My little Jettie-Man is now a kindergarten graduate... Bitter sweet I would say...
I didn't get hardly any good pictures, the lights was terrible and I was kinda far away... but he's a few of my FAVORITE nephew!

Grammie and Papa, so proud - Athen won't have a K-5 Graduation,

he will be attending public school

You know, I never really thought that Nikki and I looked alike.... Yeah, maybe we do...
This, Jetts goodie bag, and his two cards with MONEY in them were probably his favorite part...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just got thru chekin the blog out and youve done a great job with it. so creative. that little athen sure has memorized his letters well. leiland finally caught on to his letters and writing the letters down to spell his name. still a little confused on a few but its all memorization when in comes to that sort of thing. repetition is the trick. great job!!
ox-Sharon Lavender