Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mothers Day to...ME!!!!!

Just in case you were wondering, and I know you were... I have the bestest hubby! {if you didn't already know that from HIS previous post =) } On Mothers day I just got two cards, which was FINE by me cause I really don't buy into the whole holiday thing anyway - I know some do, but my honey shows and tells me he loves and appreciates me all year around, Id rather hear it on a day when no one is telling him he has to... ANYHOO, So today, I walk in, and the WHOLE house is cleaned!!! {If you have been here, you would know that was HUGE} I just don't have/make the time to be a housekeeper, I just don't. Therefore, Kevin had someone come in and clean it for me!!! You know what I love ALMOST as much as sleep??? A clean house - and if you know me, that's a HUGE statement, cause I L-O-V-E me some sleep!!!

Thanks again Sugar Doodles!!!

as you can see, my day has gotten BETTER thank you baby for putting things into prospective, that you and Athen and all the other positive people in our lives is what matters.

No comments: