Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Emotions

Anger, Disappointment, Hurt, Resentment.... All God give emotions... its what you DO with these emotions that makes a world of difference... I, tent to act on them. Some may even say "lash out" Could it be the devil testing me? Or even God teaching me? Do certain people come in your life to teach you life lessons? If so, is it divine intervention that they do...? Is it true that people in our lives mold us to be who we are? And if that is true, then it could be for good OR bad...? If there are good people in our lives, shouldn't be gravitate to them? and if there are bad ones, should we not remove ourselves from them? In many senses its seems so simple to me, live a Godly life, do what God and the bible commands of you, and work hard. Then the small things in live tend to creep in, making them the BIG things... make the above stated ways of life near impossible... This is a daily struggle for me. I need prayers for wisdom and strength to know what to do and HOW to do it in a Godly manner. Even though I am human, that doesn't give me a "pass".... I have the awesome responsibility to raise a child to be a strong christian man some day, thus I must lead my life by example. He only needs to be surrounded by good, Godly, moral people that he can look up to.... I would welcome any and all encouragement...

No comments: