Lets start with day two... Kevin gave me a 9 out of 10, but that's just cause he was being nice... I really didn't do anything unexpected, well I did invite his daddy and his wife to dinner with us, so I guess that would count...
Today's Dare: Love is Not Selfish - Buy your spouse something that says "I was thinking of you today"
Whatever you put your time, energy, money into will become more important to you....thus do this for your spouse... Its hard to care for something you are not investing in.
Today ask yourself these questions:
-Do I truly want what's best for my spouse?
-Do I want them to feel loved by me?
-Do they believe I have their best interests in mind?
-Do they see me as looking out for myself first?
Where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder James 3:16
Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves Philippians 2:3
Bu love "does not seek its own" 1 Corinthians 13:5
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment