Well, last night Kevin read day one and day two.... I asked him to grade me on day one.. I got an 8 out of 10... not too bad, again - always room for improvement...
Day Two: Love is Kind
Today you are to do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness.... I am not sure what I am going to do yet, I have been thinking on it.... We are going to dinner tonight, but that's not unexpected and its for his birthday so I don't think that will really count... hmm.... must think.
What is desirable in a man is his kindness Proverbs 19:22
Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32
Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man. Proverbs 3:3-4
She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. Proverbs 31:26
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment