First, day three... Kevin gave me a 10 out of 10 for day three... not cause I bought him something but because we were suppose to go fishing together and instead I told him that he and Eric should go since Eric had a afternoon off and he really wanted to go ((plus its Eric's boat =) )) So.... I am not real sure that I complete the "dare" or not... but I guess its what Kevin thinks that counts...
Day Four:Love is Thoughtful
Contact your spouse sometime during the business of the day. Have no agenda other than asking how he/she is doing and if there is anything you could do for them...
Now, being how today is Sunday and we are together all day, I may have to apply this one tomorrow...
As Kevin told me last night, you don't have to do the dare to the letter... its the thought process that counts. We are not only trying to implement these lessons into our marriage life but in life and people in general...
How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee. Psalm 139:17-19
I thank my God upon every remembrance of you. Philippians 1:3 ((this is my FAV verse!))
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment