You would think that I would have been the first to post a shout out to my parents.... well, I kinda forgot... =( I was going to try and find a picture of them and well... I don't have any.
Anyhoo! Matters not.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!!!
Kevin and I are so truly blessed to have you as parents. You two are a great example of a loving christian marriage. I hope in 25 years I can be where y'all are today. In today's world is not often you have parents who are still married... I am thankful that we do.
I will have to agree with Nikki's post... You two are the most loving and giving people I know. Kevin and I both know that if we need anything we can come to you two. It truly is a blessing to have the two of you as parents to us and grandparents to Athen. We love you!
Love ~Kevin, Tiffany, Athen and Diezel
ps....Happy 10th {and one day} Birthday Abby Cozart!!!!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary, Randy & Debbie, we have a beat by a few years, our 38th was April 3rd--makes us feel OLD! Oh yeah, we are! Love you guys, Steve&Bev
Post a Comment