Thursday, April 9, 2009

Much to Blog About...

First, How cool is my NEW layout? I FINALLY got a three column layout!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! I am so proud of myself! I have been trying to figure it out. Since I added the "Prayer Request" section {see left} it was way unbalanced with just two columns... It took some doing and some googling but I GOT IT!

Next, Tonight we went to a Young Professional {side note, do you have to be a "professional" to attend, if so.... sorry Kev, you will have to stay home =) } Devotional at church tonight. It was really nice. Kevin and I are trying to make an effort to be more active in the church.

Also, wanna give a big "wooohoooo" to me being off tomorrow and an even bigger one for my mom keeping Athen tonight and taking him to day care in the AM. You know what that means???? YES! I get to do my ALLLLL time FAV thing - SLEEP!!!

Last, Please say an extra prayer for Dede Leon, she's a co-worker of mine and is having her appendix removed right now... Don't know any more details than that, but I am sure she could use some prayers.

I think I will reserve my "Love Dare" for tomorrow.... Its late and I want to be focused when I blog about it.... I know, so many of you are so disappointed, No worries. I will be back at it tomorrow... I will post days tomorrow AM and then tomorrow's dare tomorrow nite...

Oh wait, there's more..... So, If you think that a digital camera can with stand 30+ lbs... well my toddler put it to the test.... and no, it can not. Thus I will be searching tomorrow for a new "cheese" and Athen calls it.... I HAVE to get a new one cause we are going to dye Easter eggs and that is a must to catch on "film"

No comments: