Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weekend Recap

So as you know ((read below)) that Saturday marked the FIFTH year of our wedding, shocker - I know =)
Anyhoo, come Friday about 5:30ish we headed south for a long weekend, Just the two of us...
Got to our Hotel about 10ish, checked in, checked the place out and off to bed. At the CRACK of dawn Kevin was up and ready to hit the water... so we fished all day ((Kevin "won", he did catch the most)) then we went out to a nice dinner ((THANKS Grandma!)) and hit the hay... Sunday was a repeat of the day before. We were to stay on till Monday but we missed Buggy SOOO much that we came home late Sunday night so we could see him bright and early Monday morning...
We got up and got Buggy, then Nikki, Eric ((SOOOO glad you are home Eric!)), and Jett went to Wild Adventures to the water park... I for one have had enough "fun in the sun" to last me for some time...

Today Mrs Carolyn was closed ((day care)) so a HUGE THANK YOU to Mrs Beth and Mr Bill Newcomb ((now known as grandma and grandpa to Athen)) for keeping Athen today. Bug LOVED them, which if you know him you would know is a HUGE deal cause the does NOT like strangers... I am pretty sure they are drawing up the adoption papers to be his new grandparents... =)
Thanks again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bump all the anniversary stuff (congrats and I can't believe it's been 5 years!) I want to know about the job prospect and look what I've learned to do--I am no longer internet retarded! Hug Athen for me, he's cute as pie. beverly