Come this Saturday it will be FIVE years that Kevin and I have been married... WOW! Time flies! I don't feel 25 years old, I don't feel like I have been married for 5 years nor do I feel like I am old enough to have a 18 month old....It has been five wonderful years... ((luckily I really don't have the best memory and seems that only the "good ones" stick....))
Kevin is such a wonderful husband and father... I couldn't have asked for better. God has truly blessed me and my family. Kevin is a wonderful asset to our family.
((I am SURE it goes without saying - but I will anyway - that I am a wonderful wife, just ask Kevin))
This weekend for our anniversary we are going fishing - where we went on our honeymoon (just let again prof that I am a great wife= ))

We are staying in St. Augustine, we are very excited! Thanks to Grammie, Papa, Aunt Nikki, Uncle Eric, and Aunt Sherry for watching Buggy for us. We know he will be well taken care of!

Wish Kevin luck on beating me in fishing - he's going to need it! ((I whooped him last time 8 to 4!!))

2 comments:
I can't believe it has been 5 years either!!!
Congrats! Hope you guys have a great weekend and enjoy some time to yourselves!
Post a Comment