No news is NOT good news... whomever said that was an idiot!
Have not heard either way on the job prospect for Kevin. He SHOULD hear something by the end of the week...
Today with the temp topping out at over 90 degrees Kevin is SOOOO done with construction. Yeah, it isnt even "hot" yet...
So thats it... OHHH and a BIG pat on the back to Bev for learning how to use a computer!!!
I am going to come and see you soon Bev, may need to borrow your pool and teach Buggy how to swim.. *kisses*
One last thing, for those who aren't keeping track - Buggy turned 18 months old yesterday!!!! I took a picture of him, but it was while he was sleeping, only took it so I would have one on the day the turned 1 1/2 years old.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment