Well me made it thru it... the first week of school and our first round of shots... Athen was such a BIG boy... he, of course, cried when they first stuck him but after they were done and he had his pacie and was safe in my arms... all was right with the world. Kevin couldn't go cause he had that TERRIBLE virus and was sick as a dog. Luckly my mom could go with me... she was the one that held him... I wasn't such a "big girl" but I didn't cry so I thought I did pretty good....
So this virus is making its way thru the family. I think Athen had a touch of it but NOTHING like Kevin. Jett had it. Its still up in the air whether or not I am going to get it...
OH! Another thing that happened this week, Athen turned TWO months old Saturday! WOW can't believe it...
Pictures to come later...
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment