Monday, January 22, 2007

First Day of "School"



Well... we made it. Athen was a big boy (as was I a "big girl"). And no, there were no tears! I know I am proud of myself...

Athen done really well, of course, cause he is a GREAT baby. I only called once and went by there at lunch. I thought that was pretty good.

Next milestone, Shots! That will come Friday, so be thinking of us, not sure who is going to be more upset me or Athen, thus far everything has bothered me more than him... his acid reflux, torticollis, first day of school... so kinda hope we keep the tread going... I would much rather be upset than have him upset...

Oh and work, well it was work... it was good to see everyone and get back to things, but I sure do miss that little man... IF any one knows how I could have the best of both worlds.. you know a pay check/insurance/retirement and stay with my little man... Please let me know! =)

The picture is of Athen ready for his first day of school in his new school clothes... he's excited, can't you tell?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaah....love you little man! Can't wait to see you again!