I told it would happen.... I am way behind on getting some pictures up... but here is one with Athen asleep with his UGA that Mrs Strange gave to him... I have waited a while before letting him sleep with it... but he really seems to like it... he likes to have something to hold on to... (ok truth time... I as well have to have something to hold on to while I sleep... and no its not Kevin... I have a stuffed bunny I sleep with... and yes if you have ever heard my mom tell it that I took it with me on my Sr. trip and on my honeymoon and there is one more to add to the list... to SGMC to have the little man.. its all true! Just have to have it...) I guess UGA with be Athen's "bunny"... I promise I am going to take and post more pictures... (oh this picture is him ready and waiting to leave for church... that's why he has a hat on)
BTW, Daisy... working on trying to figure out how to post a video.... others have done it so I know it can be done... and PLEASE tell John-John "Happy Late Birthday" I am so sorry I didn't ever call... I thought about it, got busy, thought about it, got too late... I know you understand and I will TRY my HARDEST to call on your birthday... must get your correct number mom said y'all had a new one...?
Take care every one!
1 comment:
Tiffany,
I do understand so don't even think about. I will e-mail you my new phone number.
Jon Jon saw this picture when I was looking at it and asked if it was Athen and I told him yes. Then he goes yuk. So I asked him what was wrong. He said, he as on ballet slippers and ballet slippers are for girls. He thought the red around the blanket was slippers. It is funny how they see things that we don't.
Give Athen a big kiss for us! We love ya'll.
Aunt Daisy
Post a Comment