Athen FINALLY 'got' it... The other night at oh about 11 He and Athen are outside just tinkering around and Athen rides is "boom-boom" well "ride" would be a stretch - he was riding INTO things. Kevin tells him - you have to turn the handles... and it 'clicked' he was driving that thing in and out of everywhere! Kevin was SO proud. It was literally one minute is was running into everything and the next he was ready for Nascar!! SO of course, guess who got the good news at ELEVEN at night?!?! Yeppers - ME!! I was proud though. Kevin was soooooo excited!
Saturday afternoon the three of us,and Jett, Nikki, and Grammie carved pumpkins! It was fun and they turned out really well!! Jett did a really great job. He didn't 'cheat' like Kevin and I with the templates He drew his own, cut it out and decorated it... I will have to get an "after" picture from Nikki...

















3 comments:
I have to say those pumpkins LQQK really good. You all did a great job. Nana is so proud of my babies. Maybe Nana will find one at her front door."hint hint" It looked like You all had a great time.
Love y'all
Nana
Cool pumpkins! Mine have never turned out that good...or resembling anything for that matter! I was so excited to hear about Kevin's mom! That is such wonderful news! Glad BJ is getting better too! I will keep all of you in my prayers!
I'll have to admit it doesnt seem like Athen will be 3yrs this month. Its hard to believe and remember when we didnt have Booboo. He's such a little man and Hes SOOOOOO smart. I'm looking forward to this next year and watching him grow. I had a blast tonite Tricker Treating with him. He was so cute. All the kids on the hay ride was so cute and precious.
Love ya,
Nanan
Post a Comment