Saturday, October 24, 2009

Prayers ANSWERED!

After a couple of weeks of bible study I am thrilled to say that last night Toni as baptized!!!
I am so thankful and blessed to have been able to be there and be a part of it. I can truly say that Toni is a huge encouragement to me. She has already touched lives of many people....some she knows and some she has never even meet....
Thank you for all your prayers. Please continue to pray for her as she is a new babe in Christ.

More prayers answered - my aunt BJ is doing better. She had her staples removed last Thursday and they were able to change her medication so the nausea seems to be better. She goes back in two weeks for a follow up and to see when Chemo will start....Please keep her in your prayers as she has a long road ahead of her.

No comments: