So, apparently underwears come with 'independent' powers.
I believe I have stated before, Athen is an over achiever. Not only did we tackle potty training last night, Oh no, that just wasn't enough independence for Athen... nope, he had to take it a step further.
This morning a little after 8, Kevin and I are laying in bed still asleep and we hear "hi guys!" Yeppers, you guessed it. It was Athen, IN OUR ROOM! So I asked Kevin if he left this bed rail down or his door open last night, Nope. So Athen woke up, got out of his crip, opened his door, and made his way to our room.
As I have also stated before, this makes me SUPER sad cause no more days of him just laying in bed till someone comes and gets him, no more extra few minutes or sleep... =(
I REALLY thought I had till he was AT LEAST three...
Here is another problem, he can open the front door too. I mean unlock it and open it.... Not sure what I am going to do about that yet.... Maybe put a alarm on it or something??? EKKK I don't know! Stink my baby is growing up!
Potty update, things are going well. Athen pottied this morning after he got up. We had to put a diaper on him to go to church cause that's all I had. After church we went to get him some underwears. I was ((really kris, I was!)) going to get him some with a character on it - you know know the whitie-tightie kind... yeah well couldn't find any he (me) liked sooo.... these are what we got, really - how stink'n cute is he?!?!?
Boxer Briefs!!!
When I ask Athen "You go to go to the potty?" which is like every other minute... He graps his teetee, feels it and says "nope, not got to teetee" he's a goober!!
1 comment:
Tiffany why don't you try one of those slide locks that you can put at the top of the door
Post a Comment