Friday, July 31, 2009

Thankful!!!

Some wonderful news... Becky is on her way HOME!! The swelling is gone down, the bleeding has stopped, and she seems to be in better spirits!! We are so grateful and thankful for this news and for the prayers! I truly believe it has made all the difference in the world! The whole family thanks everyone for their thoughts, prayers, cares, and concern... We are blessed to have some many people to care of us.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm so gald to hear that she is doing better and able to come home! I've been thinking about you guys and praying for you!

Anonymous said...

I can never thank everyone enought for all the prayers that was sent Our way for my Mama. Tiffany and her family and her family at church was there when we needed them the most and I can never repay them for all thier prayers and the things they did for my family. The meals alone was wonderful. I love you guys and Thank you so much.
Love Always,
Toni n family