Its been a while, I know... Again, just haven't had it in me...
Monday I went to Open House with Jett. And let me just say.... I will NEVER make it thru Athen going to school, I teared up with Jett... its just soooo big and he's soooo little.



And although today isn't Athen's first day of 'school' I am going to TRY and do the first and last day pictures.... So why not start with Jett's first day.... Anyhoo, today was PJ day at Mrs Carolyn's.... Here is my "little" man in his new 4T pj's ((yeppers, 2 1/2 and wears 4t))

Monday I went to Open House with Jett. And let me just say.... I will NEVER make it thru Athen going to school, I teared up with Jett... its just soooo big and he's soooo little.
Athen has really started talking A LOT... he says all kinds of things... like
"I said YES!" ((or no, which ever works to his advantage))
"See, I told you..."
"COME HERE!"
"Listen to me"
"Look at me"
This morning He told me..." I give daddy kiss" "here daddy, kiss me" "Now you turn mom-mom" "I want you kiss daddy bye" Then he wanted me to kiss Diezel bye too, I drew the line there!
He still have no interest in the potty... He will however tell you his stinks and to change his hinney....
"I wet, need hinney changed, come on mommom... change hinney."
He is having an issue with "huh" and "what" and makes you repeat things which drives me NUTS!!
Oh and his imagination is out of this world... I am beginning to wonder if he SEE'S things.... like the other day on the way home... he stares out the windshield and says "OH!!! WOOK MOMMOM! Its a horse!! I ride that horse, I a cowboy... woohooo!"
Plus he "sees" animals all the time.... snakes and polar bears are his fav right now... But he doesn't stick with one thing... its all different animals...
Anyhoo, that's whats going on in our little home... Kevin is doing really well with his new job and should be working out of town a lot more coming up in the next couple of weeks... so please keep him and his travels in your prayers...
Becky is doing well, Athen and I have been taking her dinner and visiting with her... If anyone would like her address to send a card, email me and I will give it to you....
....This picture is for you Bev, Athen STILL loves his clock!!!
2 comments:
Glad Becky is doing well...that's so good to hear! That Athen is such a CUTIE!!
Send me her address.... weezej@gmail.com
Athen is getting SO big!!! And I can't believe Jett is in first grade!!!
Post a Comment