Saturday Kevin and I went fishing and then to Nikki and Eric's. They just got a Wii and so we thought we would try it out. So after I dominated in fishing, again. We set up the Wii and Kevin and I bowled, and I dominated in that too. So Nikki brings Athen over and we all head over to the pool at Bill and Glenda's where my child has NO fear of the water...
NONE. He drank most of it as well ((which in turn upset his tummy so we had us a NICE mess on our hands when we went to town)) after pool fun we went to get something to eat and then back to the Smith's for some Wii fun. The video is of Kevin and Eric doing the Wii Fit and they are hula hooping... TOOOOO FUNNY!!! What's even more funny is that the board that you stand on what turned around the wrong way so we were going the wrong way!! Try hula hooping from left to right, its not so easy...We had us a grand ol' time!!
Kevin....
Eric....
No comments:
Post a Comment