Many people many times tell me how BIG of a boy Athen is.... thus I thought I should "prove" why.... This is his dinner plate from last night... grits, eggs, sausage, and yogurt.... after he ate all this (I should have taken a picture of the "after" plate) he ate even more sausage... There go, Athen is a BIG boy cause he's a BIG eater... ((truth be told, he probably would have even even more if I would have let him...)) This is after he's already had a "snack" at day care and one at home before dinner... Yeppers, now you know why I say this child is going to eat me out of house and home...

While I had my camera out, I wanted to get Athen saying is prayer on video...
"God, pray, food, AMEN" I think that's a pretty good start!
2 comments:
Wow! I can't imagine how much he'll be eating when he's 16!! Forget saving for college...you guys better start saving for groceries! : ) Loved the prayer...that was too cute!
I heart him!
Post a Comment