Saturday, June 13, 2009

Family Fish Fry

Tonight we had a family fish fry cause there were some family in from out of town - Brent, Sharon, and Leiland and also Lisa and Ed (Kevin's Aunts and Uncles).
Anyhoo, after nap time we headed over so we could eat and fellowship with the fam. The boys had a good time being boys... I really didn't get too many pictures of them this time, I was too buys trying to keep Athen from taking "control" of every situation ;)

It was great to see the family, as always the visit was too short. Hurry Back!!!

Leiland helping Athen out...



Kevin pushing Leiland pushing Athen





Athen trying to sneak a peak at Leilands really cool toys



Lisa, Athen and Dorothy




Half of the crew


Athen drink'n Nana's COKE {tisk tisk nana =) }



Playing with Nana
I will end with a potty story, feel free to stop reading at the point....
This morning (sunday) while already running about 10 minutes behind, Athen announces he has to "toot toot"... being how at some point we are all going to have to get on board with this potty thing.... I guess you got to take them when they ask... anyhoo, off to the potty we go.... he sits on it.... Here is our converstion:
Me: You got to toot toot?
Athen: Nope, toot toot all gone.
Me: I thought you said you had to pottty...
Athen: Nope, toot toot lost. Wanna See???
That kid cracks me UP!
Keep reading.... two more posts after this one =)

No comments: