Saturday, June 13, 2009

A day in the life...

I thought I would try and document a day in the life of Athen.... eh, more so just a snippet of it =)

Up around 8:30ish... its Saturday, no clothes needed.On to watch Disney Channel - Special Agent OSO



Breakfast time...

Prayer First....


PLAY TIME! Athen found his Mickey ears and put them on and told me he was "Mouse" {look at those eyes, that my baby!}
POOL TIME!!!

Ninnie and Eric got this floatation device for Athen - its "floaties" but with the ability for them to A) not come off, and B) for your little one to be doing the work of swimming, while still keeping their head about water. I would recommend them. No worries when he has these on (see picture below)


Two peas in a pod!

See previous post for the rest of his day...

1 comment:

Susan Hampton said...

Where's Kevin's wetsuit?? Hahaha