That must have been at the park off Oak St., Anna calls the one by VMS the "momma park" because it's bigger than the one around the block, kitty corner from SGMC, that she calls the "baby park". I wish Steve could take his pressure washer and clean the nasty decade old grime where she puts her hands when she climbs--Sheryl Nelson would be proud of me, I always give Anna a disinfectant wipe when we get in the car. She loves the park and always has to tell everything good bye when we leave. Isn't it great how little ones help us appreciate the simple things in our hectic lives?! Have a good week, Tiffany...hope your Mother's Day was a nice one.
1 comment:
That must have been at the park off Oak St., Anna calls the one by VMS the "momma park" because it's bigger than the one around the block, kitty corner from SGMC, that she calls the "baby park". I wish Steve could take his pressure washer and clean the nasty decade old grime where she puts her hands when she climbs--Sheryl Nelson would be proud of me, I always give Anna a disinfectant wipe when we get in the car. She loves the park and always has to tell everything good bye when we leave. Isn't it great how little ones help us appreciate the simple things in our hectic lives?! Have a good week, Tiffany...hope your Mother's Day was a nice one.
Post a Comment