Wednesday, April 29, 2009

To my wife......

Baby i just wanted to know that I LOVE U very,very much!!!!You are a very good wife,mother,friend and companion.I am terrible at showing my appreciation for everything that you do for me/our family.You are a very generous and kind woman that deserves all that you want.You work very hard and you are the backbone of our family.I will say to everyone that reads this that if it wasnt for you id be dead,in jail or maybe even worse by now!Im very grateful(even though i dont show it much) to have you in my life!Im also grateful for the gift that ONLY you couldve given me and that is the best son in the world!!!!!!!(n yes he looks like me!)Let me not forget that your family also i am grateful for.You have alot of characteristics of your mother(if you know grammie you know that this is a very high compliment)which i am lucky to be able to enjoy!!!You also have some of your fathers too(sorry Mr. Randy,your better half has trumped you this time)that im thankful to enjoy and sometimes just love to see your facial expressions when i tell you i got some fish!!!!(or crab legs!!!)To sum it all up im very thankful that i have you and your family in my life!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!(im not gonna be like pa and tell you that when we got married and if it changes ill let you know)I LOVE YOU!!!N MY BOO 2!!!!!I LOVE YOU BOO!!!!!Oh yeah and you 2 diezel!!!!!!!If anyone has any questions or comments about my love and thankfulness please free to contact me.If you got left out you are not forgotten but i had to express my love for my wife and child so maybe someone who thinks theyre not loved to stop and look at all the people they have in thier life that loves them,before its too late!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very, very sweet!! ~missy

Anonymous said...

Wow go Kevin.....That was sweet
Karen Boelig

Athen Bradford said...

thanks babe! I love you so good!