I need an outlet... my blog, my outlet.
***Stop Reading if you are not going to understand that these are MY thoughts***
I know that everyone has pet peeves, and everyone has different ones... One of mine is the lack of customer service in this country. If you are employed where you have contact with people - BE NICE. Its really not THAT hard is it? I mean, I understand that people have bad days and what not. But it shouldn't effect your work to the point that you are just down right rude to people. I can not stand when you go to a fast food establishment and the servers are rude. I get that they don't' get paid that much and they are probably not working in their "dream job" but the fact still remains that you are employed there and that is your job. So do it with a smile on your face! Check the attitude at the door! On that note... If you work in a professional place, be professional. This isn't home, this isn't the barn yard, so don't act like it. Don't be yelling and saying crude things and make crude jesters, don't be telling every Tom, Dick, and Harry that walks thru the door you life store. You are at your place of employment to do a job, do it. Another one of my pet peeves is lack of seriousness there is in getting married... Its NOT a "Oh, well if this doesn't work out, I'll just get divorced..." commitment. In my job I see it 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. And along with divorce, adultery. Has it ever occurred to anyone {Note, I haven't heard it put this way in any sermon} That SEX is a sacred that its the ONLY reason God gives for you to remarry. Not if your spouse hits you, not if they drink, do drugs, kill.... SEX is it. So, with common sense applied wouldn't people THINK that sex should be sacred??? That you shouldn't just be bedding down with whomever, whenever you like??? That it is meant for a MAN and WOMAN {Note: not a MAN and MAN nor a WOMAN and WOMAN} that are husband and wife to share. That is theirs and theirs alone to give to one another... Does people not realize the importance of it if that and that alone is the only reason God commanded us to be able to remarry? I would really like to hear a sermon that stress this point. I am sure that it could be done better than I have. I think that it should be stressed to teenagers, who think that its "OK" to have sex before they are married. I think it needs to be stress the IMPORTANCE of sex and what it MEANS. On to that fact, your children. How can parents love themselves more than their OWN children? How can they be SO selfish and so self destructive? How can they profess to "love" their children? Many people have told me "....you will understand when you have kids" I think this logic can apply here... I can now better understand the LOVE that you are have for your child. {side note, this love is not to be "more" than the one for your spouse - I am working on the biblical reference} I truly believe that their are people that are so selfish and so self absorbed that they can not love their own children - which, by the way, are probably the ones that professes to "love" their children all the time. "You are my world" "You are my love" "You are my everything" No they are not. So don't profess that they are. You are lying to yourself to make yourself feel better. Wake up, put your "big girl/boy pants" on and do an about face. Yes you should love yourself, if do not then you can't start to love anyone else. That is not what I am talking about. I am talking about selfishness. Really, that were LOTS of problems in relationships lay. Sleeping with someone else - Selfish, Worrying about you and you alone - Selfish. Spending money you don't have - Selfish.
I just needed to get this out of me... Again, my blog - my thoughts.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE U!!!!
Post a Comment