Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Blessing
Odd how you find blessing in funny ways... For Christmas, mom and dad got Athen a DVD player that hooks on the the head rest. Well not long ago it broke. No more movies on the way to and from daycare... The only one that I had in there was Letter Factor and since he knows all his letters now {it does however teach them the sounds - in which he's started to tell me "B, bah, bah, bah"} Anyhoo, I was a bit put out that the DVD player stopped working... HOWEVER, now since he doesn't have it to watch he looks at his books and talks to me. He says the funniest things. Yesterday he had his "Dora/Boots" book and it has letters in it. He turned the book so I could see it and would point to the letter and say "See, 'A' Momma?" I would say "Yes, I see it" he would say "Good Job, See 'B' Momma" so on and so forth... He really does make me laugh. He will also say "Find ____" whatever letter he's looking for and then gets SOOOOO excited when he "finds" it. I love him! So with all that said, it was a "good" thing that the DVD player is broke - which I really don't know that it is or not. Kevin is going to have a look-see and if its not it will remain in the car, just turned "off" and we will use it if/when we go on trips... Or until I find another educational movie to play him so he can learn even more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment