Finally, we have some nice warm weather we can enjoy... Last night Mom, Nikki and I with the boys in tow got supper and took it to the park and ate and let the boys play... It was the park by the college - Drexel I think? I liked it cause the playground has a ramp instead of steps - if you know my two left footed child....you will know why I am not a fan of steps.
Then today Mom cooked breakfast for all of us and then we got the "water slide" out and the boys ( Kevin included, and don't you know - I didn't have my camera!!) tried it out. They had a blast! You will note, Jett is in none of the pictures - he said "Playing in the water reminds me of Bobby Tucker and it makes me nervous" Haha, I have to meet this man! Really, he can't be THAT scary, right?




Then tonight mom and Nikki cooked dinner at mom's house and Aunt Sherry came over... Here's Athen coloring with "Sherrrreeeee"


My little man got him some sun today...

Again, I love him so good...
2 comments:
As for Bobby Tucker, Abby will not go back and she is now 10. And I will NEVER take Amelia again; however, they can both swim liek fish. Guess I'll just buy earplugs for when I take Anna next year.
Awww...well to set the record straight...Jett DOES like Coach Tucker...just doesn't like the water as much. He says Coach Tucker is the best coach. Now, last year he didn't care for him but I think that was because he was terrified and coach Tucker just kept at him.
And Jett did play in the water this day with Athen....there was just a little bit of time that he didn't play.
Post a Comment