Athen most defiantly gets his talkativeness from his Daddy. Athen's newest thing to do in the car is talk on the phone... If you are on the phone he says "Who's dat?" you answer, then he says "I wanna talk to _______" He can carry on a pretty good conversation, then again - I know what he's saying. Most of the time whom ever is on the other end of the line does not. And if you are not on the phone and he sees it he will ask to call random people.... Jett, Ninnie, Sherry, Daddy, so on and so forth.... When he can really talk, he's going to give Jett a run for his money, and if you know Jett- that's a WHOLE lot of talk'n there!Sunday, April 26, 2009
Chatty Kathy
Athen most defiantly gets his talkativeness from his Daddy. Athen's newest thing to do in the car is talk on the phone... If you are on the phone he says "Who's dat?" you answer, then he says "I wanna talk to _______" He can carry on a pretty good conversation, then again - I know what he's saying. Most of the time whom ever is on the other end of the line does not. And if you are not on the phone and he sees it he will ask to call random people.... Jett, Ninnie, Sherry, Daddy, so on and so forth.... When he can really talk, he's going to give Jett a run for his money, and if you know Jett- that's a WHOLE lot of talk'n there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved the pics of Kevin in the water at putt putt golf! That was too funny! Hope you guys have a great week! Are you printing out the pages for Athens baby book on your own or is someone doing that for you? I'm interested in doing the same thing for Kinsey...might have to get you to help me. : )
Post a Comment