I found this thru a friends blog and the title of it caught my eye - "A Letter for Tiffany on her Anniversary" No, not me Tiffany but another... its a letter from her mother-in-law. I thought it was just beautiful and so rare... it really touched me and I wanted to share...
Dearest Tiffany,
I just want the world to know how very blessed I am by the very being of you. It has been 2 years today since you became a part of our family and words just cannot express the love I have for you. What you do for my son lives in my heart and brings a smile daily. He has grown into such a wonderful Christian man because of the love and support you give him so freely. Watching his eyes light up when you walk into a room makes my heart leap in ways I never thought it could. You bring peace and such contentment to his life and his heart feels at home because you live there. I have told him so many times what a beautiful wife he has, and he always quickly says, "I sure do!". He is so proud of you and the home you two are building together. He loves your cooking and brags to all about your many talents and what Tiffany can do. It is an honor to be your mother-n-law. Since Joey was a little boy I have asked God to let him find a wife that loves God more than she does Joey and my prayer was answered by you. I thank God for answered prayers, you are truly the beat of my son's life. The last thing my daddy told you was if you thought he was worth taking a chance on, to take that chance. I am so glad you did. Pappy adored you too! It did bring tears to my eyes the day you two got married that Joey's grandfathers were not there to see your beautiful self walk down the aisle to their grandson and become his wife. Always know how much you are loved and wanted. I thank you for loving him and us with so much unconditional and amazing love. I am so glad you are a "Hunt" woman! May the two of you always put God first and each other second and here is to many, many more years of happiness for you and my son. I love you sweet girl, you are truly the daughter of my heart and how it swells with pride over you. Thank you for taking such wonderful care of my son and for making his way easier and brighter. Only you can fill his heart with the love he now knows and I thank you for showing him Christ's love.
Always, Me
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment