Monday, March 2, 2009

Gifted, I know...

At christmas, Papa (aka Pawpaw as Athen calls him) gave Jett and Athen these shirts with the Flash Foods logo on there (that would be the company that Daddy works for, thus the shirts) Anyway, Athen calls it his "PawPaw shirt" well, the other day Kevin get a letter from Flash Foods (he also does some work for them) and of course it had the Flash Foods logo on it... Athen was looking for paper to write on and he got the letter that Kevin had gotten in the mail. I told him "No, that's Dada's paper" and he in turn told me "NO Momma! Da's PawPaws paper!"
Now isn't that some good reasoning skills? He gets that ALL from me! I take FULL credit for that... I just think that is to smart! So gifted my child...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We sure do have some smart boys with a lot of common sense!