Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Maw

Another mom’s blog reminded me of this…

The other night “maw” aka my grandma called and Athen was sitting in the floor doing his puzzles and says “Oh! Pone (phone)” and climes up on the couch to reach the cordless phone. Which he did, and started talking “ello?” only to be talking to no one cause he didn’t turn the phone ON. So the answering machine picks up and “Maw” starts talking… “Hey Tiffany, its Grandma….” and Athen goes “HEY! MAW, HEY!” but not on the phone, nope – he’s talking into the answering machine. And when she doesn’t talk back he squinches (sp?) his little eye brows… ((If you know him, you can just picture him doing this cause he does it all the time… ))
So I get the phone and answer it, he NEEDS to talk to Maw…

Athen: Hey Maw!
Grandma: Hey
Athen: What you do’n?
Grandma: ____? (don’t know, couldn’t hear her)
Athen: You wanna play? Puzzles?
Grandma: ____ ( I am guess she didn’t know what he said and that she asked where diesel was)
Athen: There, deizel there (Athen pointing)
Grandma: ____ (she must have asked about Kevin, thus Athen’s response)
Athen: Dada in chair, back broke, hurt.

He’s so funny! I have gotten some video of him doing his ABC’s… they are kinda long but I will try and post some soon.

He’s new thing is at dinner (or whenever he’s eating) he closes his eyes, rubs his tummy and says “hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, da’s good!” “good cooker momma”
I am going to try and get that on video as well…

Got to love him!

No comments: