Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Garbage Pail Kid

Let me set the stage for you...

Before ATHEN came along, Kevin and I use to sit out side on the back porch and enjoy a nice fire... Well since the birth of ATHEN we haven't had the chance to. Well tonight we thought it would be a good idea to have one. Athen is old enough to somewhat listen and he NEEDED some time outside... Well, the fire only interested him for ol' about two minutes.... Therefore, Kevin had to find some other form of entertainment...

This would be my child and my husband... ATHEN is in the trash can and Kevin is spinning him around... I am pretty sure we should live in Naylor with is kind of free entertainment...

ATHEN gives a new meaning to "Garbage Pail Kid..."

((side note: I just googled "Garbage Pail Kids" gross! I do not remember them being that gross! ))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might be a redneck if you put your child in a garbage can and swing him around and around as a way to entertain him.

Louise said...

Too funny!!!