While I was off doing my own thing today, Kevin decided it would be a good idea to take ATHEN to town and get his hair cut... There is a reason I wasn't around... I didn't want his hair cut. I like his curls.... I may not like my own but I liked his... So now is hair is "All Gone"...

This is the only picture I could get with him LOOKING at the camera and saying "cheese" (just for you aunt ninnie) at the same time... just over look me and focus on the hair, or lack there of!
1 comment:
Well, I guess your little boy is growing up--no more bottle, pie-pie and now has a big boy haircut. I still remember crying all the way from the dorm to the church building the first morning I walked Amy to school. Every stage of adolescence is great but I must say those first couple years are so full of "firsts", I missed them the most. I did't cry when Audrey went to school, after all it was just down the hall from our apartment in the girls dorm and when she got bored, she'd toddle back down the hall and come home!
Post a Comment