Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Give me a break, he's not even TWO yet...
So…. I must confess, I gave in, I am weak… The pacie is back… I know I know… but really, He’s not even two yet… and the way I see it… MUCH better for him to have a pacie and have a RESTFUL night’s sleep than to not have one and have a RESTLESS nights sleep… Ok, I too benefit from the pacie. ATHEN goes right off to sleep… last night we played stay up/sleep from 8 to 11… NO FUN for either one of us… If that’s the worse thing I give in on, I think he will turn out just fine… Can I get an AMEN?!?!?! – And no comments from you Aunt Ninnie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are exactly right, he's only 2, I think if he had to make an important speech or is trying to broker world peace the pacie might get in the way but what does it hurt to have that "security" he's known since infancy? Anna knows hers doesn't go outside when we play or in the store and I tell her she is a big girl and baby's use pie-pies and she'll quickly answer "I a baby". Rome wasn't built in a day and this is a phase that in 6 months will be ancient history but at least you'll both be rested as you reminise about the pie-pie. XO
I don't blame you at all. I never would have taken Ginny's away from her........he won't be going to high school with one......I would say school, but Ginny's didn't give up her's until pre-k 4, and I don't think you can say she gave it up. It broke and daddy said no more so that was the end of the pacie for us.
Post a Comment