Thursday, October 2, 2008

Memory Lane....

Oh the pictures you find when you go looking....








Willing to sale to the highest bidder...
Side note: to the family members that will be looking at these, you know these two crazy girls! Its Louise and Kristin "Bob".... yeah, I know - good times!

5 comments:

Louise said...

I was SO enjoying Nikki's memories and then you had to go and ruin it!!! Those are too crazy!! But, realy, what were you thinking Nikki with that hair!?!?!? :)

Kristin said...

I'm with Louise...old pictures are so much more fun to look at when you're not in them! Happy Birthday Nikki!

Athen Bradford said...

HEY! I am in them too... =)

Bev said...

Good job, Tiffany! Happy Birthday, Nadia Nicole Walker Smith. XO Steve&Bev

Lindsay and Willis said...

the first picture of your dad is just too much!!!!! Finally I can see this cute blog!