Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Aunt Ninnie

Nikki's THIRTY Things....

1. Born October 2, 1978 to Randy & Debbie Walker





as "Nadia Nicole Walker"

2. Born in Viva Las Vegas baby!
3. Has the bestest lil sis.. ((now tell my my baby don't look like me!))


3. Is legally blind

*note the glasses

4. Married to Eric on May 26, 2001






5. Her miracle baby Jett Steven was born March 18, 2003


6. She was a mild mannered child...

7. Played basketball at GCS


8. Believe it or not, she actually broke triple digits on the scales!


9. Her teeth are naturally straight (she got the bad eyes I got the crooked teeth)

10. Is an award winning photographer














http://inspiredbynadia.com/


11. Has lived in Texas

12. Has a teaching degree (I plan for her to put that to use in ol' about 3 year... =)
13. Has TINY ears

14. Lives at "Naylor Beach"

15. Nick named "Pooh Bear" thanks to Aunt Daisy

16. Hasn't meet a piece of chocolate she didn't like

17. Athen calls her "Ninnie"

18. Was in gymnastic - I think she was named after Nadia Comaneci

19. Had her red chevrolet beretta catch fire

20. Has never broken a bone

21. Had a Kermit the Frog that ate M&M's






22. Once stole something from Harvey's Supermarket

23. Now gives me clothes that are "too small" for her instead of the other way around...

24. Her fav. nephew was born November 27, 2008


25. Barbara Cozart was her teacher in K-5 ( a blog is not complete with out name dropping =) )

26. Was chased by a bull

27. Had a BMW but had to get rid of it cause she couldn't learn to drive a standard

28. Graduated from Lowndes High School in 1997 and VSU in 2002










29. L-O-V-E-S the beach

30. Last but not least - I PROMISE we all tried to talk her out of this look...





















HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY!!!
****memory lane is not closed yet... scroll down!***

4 comments:

Dwain Keen said...

Enjoyed the memories.

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about stole from Harvey's? I demand a retraction. I did NOT steal. I don't even know what you are talking about...you must be remembering someone else.

l said...

I remember the bangs....don't worry though, Nikki, you were not alone! I do remember when your mom bought us all those cool brushes that you could put hair spray into the end of.

Daisy Keen said...

Thanks Tuff Tiff for the memories....you are right, she does have the best lil sis! BTW, what did she steal??????