Friday, September 26, 2008

big?

So on more than 972 occasions I have heard "boy, he sure is big for his age" or "He's going to be a BIG man"
Here's my question... is he really THAT big? He seems, to me, that he's just the right size, just perfect...
But really, mom's out there - do you think that he is BIG for his age? I haven't been around TONS of kids his ago nor would I remember even if I had. I also do not remember Jett at that age - thus I know not what I speak of...
KNOCK ON WOOD we have not been to the doctor since his 18 month check up so... I do not know his "status" (( and i don't think they even told me then...?))

Thanks for the input...

2 comments:

Louise said...

I have no idea.... :)
Sorry I didn't make it down there this weekend!! I had a rough week and just couldn't make it!

Tiffany said...

You like the number 972 don't you? :-)