Saturday, September 20, 2008

Came, Saw, and Left...

Well we are back from Orlando. After walking what seemed to be 972 miles... I am mickey'd out! It took me 26 years to get there and it will probably take another 26 to get me to go again.... Unless my man (either one) wants to go... It was fun, interesting, and tiring... The part I liked the best was the time that Kevin and I got to spend just the two of us. Don't get me wrong, love the little guy (so NO hate mail please) but it was sooooo nice to be just the two of us... However I could have do that with out spending the $2000... but oh well... anyhoo here's some pictures...
((ps... Thanks Bev for the TWO lunches we got to eat! Your girls aren't the only thriftyones on the block...))































Johnny Depp has nothing on you babe!


2 comments:

Louise said...

Glad ya'll made it there and back safely! I know it was fun but it is expensive and very tiring!! :) And I know Athen was glad to see ya'll back!!

Dwain Keen said...

No hate mail here girl, I love my kids too but sure would enjoy some time with just my honey! Don't let anyone make you feel bad about that, you and Kevin need your time together! Glad you had a good time!
Love,
Daisy