Not too much news on the home front... Kevin got word I would say...ummm sometime last week I guess (my weeks run together theses days) that it would be after the first of July before he would hear anything on the job at the doctor's office... I guess that just gives us more time to pray about it....
Bug is chatting up a storm theses days... he can say lots of things... ((I will have to save them for his 19th month old post so I will have 19 "new" things to say about him...))
thats about it, oh and please pray for Kevin and I as we have come to a hard decision concerning some family.
Ok, now what you all have been waiting for... ((haha, ok not really cause he hasn't changed since the last pictures... but here you go an
yway...))

3 comments:
Love the pictures! Athen is getting so big and is such the little man! He's definitely going to be a heart breaker one day!
I think he is really starting to look alot like Kevin!
Kevin? Hello, refer back to the picture of me and buggy together... look at those eyes and that smile... its all me =)
Post a Comment