Friday, June 27, 2008

19 about 19

Here we go...

19 NEW Things You Should Know About my 19 Month Old (and I am doing it ON the day, super impressed?)


1.Not only does he sleep with a pacie in his mouth, he now has one for each hand as well.
2.Can point to objects in a book and name them ie: “cup” “quack quack” (duck) “ball”
3.Can say “ouch”
4.Knows who you are in a picture
5.OH, knows how to put the key in the 4wheeler
6.turn the key in 4wheeler
7.push the button to crank the 4wheeler
8.and knows how to make it “GO”
9.Spends a lot of time with Dada on 4wheeler (couldn’t have guessed that one, could ya?)
10.knows where his nose, eyes, ears, and mouth is.
11.knows what it means when you say “do you need your hiney (sp?) changed?”
12.does NOT like loud noses
13.He and diezel are BFF’s
14.he will stay quietly in his crib until someone comes to get him (LOVE that kid!)
15.pinches YOU and HE says “ouch”
16.gives you a kiss when you say “Love You”
17.lifts up your shirt and tickles your tummy and says “tickle tickle”
18.Can already give the “Randy Walker look”
19.He is a member of the Clean Plate Club….

Well, I did it, I came up with 19 NEW things to tell you… Hope you enjoyed learning just a bit more about my buggy boo…

((side note: Lindsay Shea, I am TRYING to post on your blog but can’t, what’s the deal?))

1 comment:

Louise said...

Too cute! And too big!!!