Well if you know me, you know that I am VERY hard to please... I like things a certain way, my way. Well it occurred to me that Bug needed a growth chart ((after seeing them at the Calico)) well just not ANY growth chart would do, oh no. So I set out to find the "perfect" one... and well we all knew how that was going to end... so I had to make him one. With, of course, the only three colors known to man - RED, BLACK AND WHITE. I didn't want something with footballs on it, nor did I want "UGA" and I didn't want anything else cheesy that I have seen.... so.... drum roll please......
HERE IT IS... I am pretty proud of me!


Oh yeah, and since I was at it, I made Bug a "Time Out" bench.... haha, don't really see that one getting

"used" all that much... =)
4 comments:
That looks cool!!!!
Cheryl Folsom
Wow Tiffany those are really awesome you are so crafty you really
should consider doing your own business.
Jo Carter
Cute growth chart. And if you need to use the time out chair as he gets older or we'll all have to call Super Nanny Jo. She's my favorit
Brenda Shelley
I'm SO impressed!!! And the time out stool is cute...used or not! :)
Post a Comment