Better late than never...? Kevin's birthday was the 5th.... Here is what he got....

If that wasn't enough, ON his birthday we headed down to Florida, to go FISHING! Yes, I AM a great wife!
Here's Diezel is sacked out in OUR bed ((and when I say "our" it has become mine, Kevin AND diezels)
Pooooor diezel, My idea for Athen having a "buddy" is working out great for Athen... 
Not so much for Diezel.... ((**warning, Athen was sick home that day with his daddy, thus explains the outfit!**))


If that wasn't enough, ON his birthday we headed down to Florida, to go FISHING! Yes, I AM a great wife!
Here's Diezel is sacked out in OUR bed ((and when I say "our" it has become mine, Kevin AND diezels)

Pooooor diezel, My idea for Athen having a "buddy" is working out great for Athen... 
Not so much for Diezel.... ((**warning, Athen was sick home that day with his daddy, thus explains the outfit!**))

2 comments:
That is too funny!! Happy Birthday Kevin!! What a nice truck!
Oh I haven't visited the blog in awhile......oh I so love the one of him lying down with Diezel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooooo cute my nephew is!
Aunt Nikki
Post a Comment