Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Another First...

New Years Eve we (Me, kevin, Athen, Jett, Nikki & Eric) decided we would go to Wild Adventures. I have been wanting to go so Buggie (aka athen) could see all the "wonderful" lights... BIG LET DOWN!!! I am sure that Athen didn't know, but I sure did. I was so disappointed. Good thing I had free tickets... However: I would had paid anything to see Athen and Jett have as much fun as the did on the rides!! Athen LOVED them. I even let him on one BY HIMSELF!! There was one that they won't let him on so I had to be the "bad guy" and hold him. He was so bad he was shaking! Poor thing...

Anyhoo - here some pictures from Athen's FIRST Wild Adventures trip...

(side note: some of the pictures are blurry - oops!)
Athen on the "Winter Wonderland" train ride...




Another ride with daddy....

BIG BOY!!!!!

Priceless...

No comments: