Tuesday, March 20, 2007

BUMBO!!!


So I know I haven't blogged in a while... and I have also forgot to mention that Athen got a bumbo... now this is a GREAT concept... however, if you have a child that likes to pitch a fit and arch its back... this may not be the ideal thing for you... we have to be right with Athen when he is in his bumbo... but he likes to be in it and feel like he is a "big boy" but it doesn't last too long...


Oh, and last week Athen rolled over all by himself... he has only done it once and he really didn't know what he was doing... but we are trying to give him more and more floor time so he can be a quick study and be rolling all over the place....


I love that Athen is getting older and learning new things... our next mile stone that we (ME) are looking forward to the day that he can put his pacie in his mouth if it falls out... yep that will be a grand day! The other will be when I can throw him on my hip and GO!!...

Athen is getting VERY strong... and when ever he is sitting in something whether being car seat, bouncy seat... whatever he tries and sit up... he can hold himself up for a pretty good for a long time... so now we have to MAKE SURE we strap him in, right Grammie? =)

Well that should get everyone up to date in the Wonderful World of Athen... shots at the end of this month... no fun!

2 comments:

Shelley & Harper said...

Hi, Athen! It's Harper!! I miss you and hope you're doing ok at the KK. Tell Ms. DeeDee hi for me. I wish you could come to Brookfield--it is a great place. We need to get our Mommies together soon--i'll show you all about rolling over! ;-)

Athen Bradford said...

Greetings Harper! Good to hear from you. Nice to know that Brookfield is treating you well. Ms. DeDe is still treating me well over at the KK. Here's my mommy's email address, tell your mommy to email her so we can keep up, oh I have lots to tell you.. I can roll over with the best of them now... and I am even trying to crawl, my mommy says I am an overachiever =)
Email me! tiffanywalker@yahoo.com
~Athen