Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy Baby...

I know I know I know.... its been a MONTH since I have blogged! Athen is keeping me busy! Lets see what's new... well Athen is a rollie-pollie-ollie! He is all over the place. Last night I was in the bed room and he was in the living room in the middle of the floor, next thing I knew Kevin was calling me in there to see that he was by the door... he can really get around. Ummm what else... well he's been sick. I have kept him out of day care this week (Thanks Grammie and Aunt Sherry for helping out!) Athen is trying to crawl... he will get that little butt in the air, really doesn't get anywhere but he's trying. I think he will be by six month. The picture is just a snap shot Kevin took of him... Oh, Athen got a new toy... he's really not all that sure about it yet... he likes it in small doses. He is immobile in it, so he doesn't care for that.














Well I am going to TRY and do better about the blogging... Promise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you on Saturday. You are getting to be such a big boy. We love you. Aunt Daisy, Uncle Dwain, Ginny, and Jon Jon

Anonymous said...

YOu need to put your baby pic beside this one. The resemblance is incredible.